Monday, November 17, 2014

What A Difference a Couple of Days Make

The tomato seeds all germinated I'm happy to report that it is a 100% success rate! It is so encouraging that everything goes so well! The roots are getting bigger and they are starting to weave into the paper towel. I've moved them outdoor and the paper towel dried so quickly I probably should move them back to the kitchen.

The fennels sowed! I can see about two shoots.

Lavender will take much longer to be sowed so... let's be patient. I've waited 6 months for my Malaysian Red Plumeria to be rooted so a month or two for lavender is ok.
Speaking of plumerias, my plumerias are rather slow - no flowering or whatsoever - just controlling whiteflies issue. *shrugs*

Made another order from My Lestary Seeds!


No comments:

Post a Comment