Monday, November 10, 2014

Going Further

I'm very inspired to grow my own food by thehortchannel YT. I've just an order of seeds from Kebun Bahagia Bersama and My Lestary Seeds. They are rather cheap seeing that the seeds that I ordered are exotic. I had to buy from different seller because the first seller didn't have Florence fennel and the latter seller didn't respond to me in time. One of the sellers was also kind enough to adjust the shipping rate for me seeing that my order isn't that massive. Oh well, the agony of having just the balcony.

Yes, kohlrabi is in the list! Had my first kohlrabi when I was in Lieserbrucke and I absolutely love it!

My brother is composting for dad back at home. And since I'm going to embark on growing my own balcony potager (oh yes I learned a new word along the way) and I do cook rather frequent - at least twice for Coco, her diet includes carrot and potatoes. Yes why waste the skins!!! I will be doing my own compost too. I found the best DIY bucket on Facebook - 2 plastic containers! How about that!
I'm very excited to start this new project! 

No comments:

Post a Comment