Saturday, November 22, 2014

Weekend Task

Saturday morning saw me visiting my usual nurseries at Tropicana to get more soil. Dropped by at the first nursery, Kohortica to say hi to the friendly staff. They are well-stocked with roses and beautiful red lilies this time that it is such a shame I have just a balcony! Katsura has the best gardening soil by Gafri and it is so cheap - a pack of 28 litre for MYR10. I got myself 3 packs of them and 2 Baba Planters with the wrought iron window planter box.


Finally planted 3 of the chitted potatoes - 2 in a plastic woven sack I found at work and 1 in the gardening soil bag. 

An update on the seedlings - Arugula has sprouted. The rest are growing but I kind of worry about the kohlrabi - they haven't sprout so I put new seeds into the pots again today.


No comments:

Post a Comment