Monday, September 4, 2017

Sidetracked

It's an exceptional long weekend (Bank holidays from Thursday to Monday) and I was sidetracked by hosting 3 dogs via petsodia.com.

This tiny one had to be separated from time to time. She's being harrassed by the bigger dogs.

Odyssey has been trampling all over my plot, in fact, has killed a snow pea and an edamame seedling so it's high time I put the fence up. 

I repurposed the rambutan branches we pruned last month and bought some garden mesh, nails, hinges and cable ties.

This cute fairy gate, although it's a little flimsy. I couldn't fix the hinges in the position I wanted as the branch isn't smooth. I avoid cutting too much to preserve the naturalness of the wood.

Temporary latch, or maybe I will just leave it as it is for I aim to spend the least. I will also set the fence up for the herb garden soon. Total spent for both fences is RM128. Not too bad.

My poor edamame seedling. Stupid Ody.

No comments:

Post a Comment