Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Productive

Not me, but the plants.
Edamames have start to produce with just 5 inches tall.

So is the red okra. At 3 inches, they are already growing pods. I would actually rather have them grown taller and stronger before that!

Mulberry, of course, have been prolific producers although we never get to enjoy. Birds and other animals (fruit bat, squirrels?) got to them first.

 My snow pea are climbing up the fence.

Mexican giant sunflowers are growing.

Japanese sweet potatoes also start taking firm ground.

A few of the bokchoys are attacked by slugs already.

Kailans are slower than bokchoy.

Hello carrots.

My ornamental and edible seedlings.


I've also managed to germinate some borlotti seeds that I dried. Didn't really expect them to germinate.

Gorgeous Ylang-ylang that permeates slight fragrance when I touch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment