Saturday, October 7, 2017

Nothing Like When You Grow Your Own Edibles

The plot has been doing pretty ok - I really need to do something with the weeds and I should have fertilize the plot prior. 

Cabbages are a little too slow to my liking. 

Hello zucchini! I'm growing Magda variety.

The biggest broccoli and at the back is the red okra. The red okra started to bloom at less than 5 inches so I pinched all of them and they grew bigger. 

I think this is french bean!

I've also planted some Japanese cucumbers.

Snow pea! The flowers are so pretty! And look! I have my first pea!

It's difficult to focus and the mosquitoes wore my patience thin.


Borlotti beans! Don't know what happened to the one on the right. It wilted today suddenly.


I chose to grow carrots in the pot with fantastic soft soil so I could get picture perfect carrots.

 The remainder of the kailans I grew - I sowed some seeds to fill the space.

I've got some arugula growing too.

And some lionhead/curly lettuce.

I've also recently added stevia to my herb plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment