Saturday, October 7, 2017

Flower Power

I haven't given up hope on lavender but this time I won't plant them on the herb plot anymore.

Mexican Giant sunflowers. Ah... I still can't decide when to transplant them to the ground. I probably should do that after clearing those weeds!

I got myself my first love, the Malaysian Red plumeria and I got it pretty cheaply at RM25. Another nursery tried to sell me one at RM80.

Am still waiting bachelor's button to flower.

Recently bought more roses - Cecil Brunner on the left, white thornless in the middle and my first pink rose.

Recent seedling catastrophe (I left it under the sun and forgot about them during rain, the paper pots made out of Ikea magazine melted and the seedlings were floating! Affected seedlings were calendula, dahlia and sunflowers. So I transplanted the calendula and dahlia earlier than I planned. I just hope they don't die from Odyssey's trampling.


I gave Jasmine a hard trim and she bounced back with lovely leaves along with some blooms too.

Those poor American Giants.


My sole orchids doing pretty ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment