Sunday, October 15, 2017

Ornamental Delight

I must say the balsam took quite long to flower.

The previous tenants left 2 pots of wild orchids Bamboo Orchid and they didn't look good. After 2 rounds of fertilizers, they start to bloom.

I found that this is Brazilian Button and although they are quite pretty, they are invasive.

It's nice to pass by Ylang-ylang and get a whiff of her.

The pink and white roses are starting to bloom again after fertilising.



Few of my calendulas have been trampled by Odyssey. 

Peach-colored canna lily my neighbour shared with me.

Sunflower seedlings - not doing well due to lack of water.

Dahlia seedling.

I totally forgot about watering the platyceriums that a few wilted, especially the ridleyi. For a moment I thought I was going to lose her but today she perked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment