Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Fortified and A Little Crack On on the Gemüsegarten

I'm officially on leave for holiday today and we have a late noon flight out so I'm spending the first half of the day doing a bit of gardening. I noticed that there are small flies flying around the gemüsegarten after the last round of fertilizing - it's either the vermicompost or the coffee ground that attracted them. Or both. Heh.

Kaffir lime seedlings and basil seeds, still not germinated yet.

I transferred the larger kaffir lime seedlings to the newspaper pots so I can give them to FTS. It seems one of the seeds grew another seedling so now I have 8.


Some unknown seedlings growing from the carrot seedling pots - I wonder if they were poppies because I reused the pots when poppy seeds didn't germinated.

Yippee. Two more lavender seedlings! They germinated quicker this time as I moved them to a different place. I also moved the bigger seedlings to the plumeria area for more sun exposure.

The kaffir lime seedlings growing nicely. I also planted some shallots from the kitchen that had shoots growing.

 Amped up my self-watering game. Hydrangea itself has 4. The rest has one each.

Arugula on the left, Red Romaine on the right. The Arugula seeds have germinated but not the Red Romaine. 

Can't wait to see you soon, Bali Hai Gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment