Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

I wish you a great start to 2015 and another wonderful and fruitful year ahead. I came home to a rather ok bunch of plants - except my hydrangea, basil and the last 2 kaffir lime seedlings. They were very dried out. Hydrangea however perked up half an hour after I watered it. The seedlings I'm unsure, need a few more days to see.

My younger lavender seedlings. Not sure if it's a good thing that only 4 out of 25-ish seeds are germinated but oh well. I will take whatever I can get.


The soil for the seedlings were also very dried but they are ok. One of the kaffir lime seedling is growing faster than the first one that I potted.

The first kaffir lime seedling and the avocado seedling doing ok.

Basil revived after a good watering. Avocado seedling shot up! Shallots gave me some spring onions to cook today. 

A significant growth on the tomato seedlings. Should I remove the smaller ones?

 Ginger also shot up a lot!

Arugula was a bit dried up but still good. None of the Red Romaines germinated.

Off to the flowers - hydrangea happier after a good watering last night. This one is so blue.

Bali Hai Gold inflo is getting bigger. Can't wait to see you!

 Powder puff aster - used to be 5 but few of them were too small that they were drowned when I watered last night. I had about 20 seeds but only 2 (?) germinated. 

Later in the evening, I sowed more basil, kohlrabi and aster seeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment