Thursday, January 29, 2015

Pictorial Update

 Just when I thought I really sucked at growing edibles and ruined the seeds, I was proved wrong again. The weather could be a factor. My arugula seedlings showed growth. I also added more soil as the seedlings were a bit too leggy. The bok choy (v. Baby White) seedlings germinated on the 2nd day and I have transplanted them to the arugula planter box.

Baby White Bok Choy seedlings that I germinated on cotton pads. I know this doesn't look good.

My Spanish Aloe Vera grew another leaf whilst the cactus grew a new but very spiky shoot.


Many new baby pitchers.

Carrot seedlings also show a little growth.

 Kaffir lime seedlings are fantastic!

My bigger than the rest lavender seedling grew true leaves!

Aster pot. These two seedlings look particularly different - one is of sharper leaves while another have many side shoots. I wonder what they are.

 Bali Hai Gold.

Something different - how a sunset looks like from my balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment