Sunday, January 11, 2015

Houston We Have a Problem

I have concluded that my plants are lacking of sun - most of them are 'leggy', or etiolated and slow in growth.  My potatoes are spindly, I've removed one tomato seedling for more space and of course, removed them to a sunnier spot.

A seedling grew right below the pot which I grew lavender- I don't think it's lavender. It could be poppy. Let's just wait!

My balcony is the best place to plant hydrangea.

Bali Hai Gold inflo.  

A trip to a house depot found me these 3 products. Fish Emulsion made my hydrangea very happy because of that, I have quite a high expectation on Uplift which is also certified Organic. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint me!
I also bought more vermicompost which was MYR0.10 cheaper. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment