Saturday, January 24, 2015

For What it's Worth

So I believe that I've been storing my seeds wrongly - I kept them in the Ikea stainless steel cabinet which I placed at the balcony. I totally disregarded that it would be too hot. Anyway, it's no wonder that my seeds now won't germinate.

Sowed 4 dwarf french beans (v. Stanley) but have not germinated. Kaffir lime seedlings doing great. I still have about 6 Florence Fennel seedlings here.

Pruned my hydrangea after it went wild and some of the leaves were sun-burned. I also rotated it. The heat has been increasing lately, my blooms are wilting quicker than usual so I cut them and put them in a vase. Notice that my blooms now have both blue and pink.


Aster seedlings! Another seedling grew so now I have 7!


Avocado plants are doing fine. You can see both are different varieties.

Bali Hai Gold Plumeria loves me! Her scent is very subtle.


Basil, shallots and hydrangea that I'm planting from a cut bloom that rooted in the vase.

My purslane is infected by fluffy white insects but here's a cute bloom.

 Arugula seedlings transferred to our bedroom balcony which has better sun exposure. It seems that they are started to grow again.

 Sowed more seeds today - French beans, Raap rapini and Nai You Bok Choy (v. Baby White).

No comments:

Post a Comment