Monday, February 2, 2015

Hot Changes

Weather is getting hotter of late. I suppose it helps my edibles in growth but it overheating my hydrangea! Two days away from home had my hydrangea burnt. Will be away again from home soon so I've invested in Ikea's self-watering pot which also has wheels. I might be wheeling it in the living room when I'm gone. Repotting was rather easy but wasteful as I had to break the terracotta pot. 

Moving onto seedlings. The arugula is doing fine but I can't say about the bok choy. The heat got the best of them, 1 1/2 patch kaput.


Most of the pots are super dry. The moment I reached I watered them. I lost one of my lavender seedlings.

Kaffir lime seedlings doing fine.

 The aster seedlings are ok. This one is definitely not aster.

 Just one Raap Rapini seed germinated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment