Thursday, February 12, 2015

Morning Post

The amaryllis is at least 2 feet tall it's scaring me. But then again, it shows it's loving here.



Hydrangea head is getting smaller. I'm back to feeding her Yates. Miracle-gro changed her to blue. 
-_-

That aside, this post is more of an seedling update.

Tomato growing steadily but still leggy.

More raap rapini germinated.

The bigger raap rapini seedling.

Carrot.

French bean seedling! Success after 2 attempts in different methods (straight into sowing pot and wet towel in ziplock bag). This time I did the basic wet cotton pad and removed the husk once it's soft. Success rate is 75%. One rotted. 

Hydrangea seedling - finally grew a shoot.

 Not really a seedling anymore - ginger.


Lavender & kaffir lime.

Lost 1 florence fennel seedling yesterday.

The newer florence fennel seedlings. 


I'm quite convinced that those are weeds. I should only have 3 aster seedlings - one is a little too small to confirm.

 Bok choy didn't look so good. Didn't water yesterday.

 Threw in more seeds into the arugula/bok choy planter. Seeds my BF bought when he was in still Zurich. On a second thought, I should have done sowed them in a more shallow tray since they are microgreens. Last check this morning, 2 germinated.


Gave 2 kaffir lime seedlings away to colleague and the cleaner at workplace. Lost the first kaffir lime (don't know why). Will be giving out one more to my colleague.

Avocados.

Arugula.

No comments:

Post a Comment