Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Little Dress Up for the Gemüsegarten

A short trip to the bookstore at my workplace turned out to be awesome - I found some colourful popsicle sticks that I can use to mark my plants. MYR5.90 for about 40 sticks, not too bad! The purple one is gorgeous and I need to buy a white/silver marker to write on it. Will stock up the sticks for other purposes!

BF's having some dinner with colleagues and I'm skipping gym today to rest up my legs thus I had some time to myself after work. Too bad it's too dark to take photos. I hope I would be able to tomorrow.
I washed the pebbles that I had on the desert rose pot, cleared up some of the pebbles from then-lemon-tree-now-powder-puff-aster pot and washed them to fill the desert rose pot, re-marked all my seedlings and vegetables with those playful popsicle sticks, rotated the hydrangea plant. The hydrangea actually has a self-watering system which I bought from the DIY store near the workplace. It's a pack of two, the other one I used it for Kauka Wilder and I'm planning to switch the Kauka Wilder one to the hydrangea to see if it works.

A single lavender seedling. 

Hello my potatoes! Growing away like they are on steroid!

 Slow and steady tomato seedlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment