Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Tuesday Noon

Sweet potato has grown a couple of slips. 

Doesn't seem like the Thai Basil will grow root. Maybe I could collect the seeds from the flowers.


Heirloom tomato seedlings.

Hydrangea has a huge surprise for me. Look at that!

Her sprouts are growing bigger too. I'm glad she's happy here. 

Chinese kale ain't that happy.

So is the Magnolia Lily. Lost few leaves. Note the birdnest fern my bf got from me. I noticed it growing from a rail on our apartment lobby and I told him I wanted it. He surprised me this.

The slimmest edamame pods I've ever seen.


Balsam seedlings and the highland hydrangea co-existing peacefully.

More growth on the Magnolia Coco.

For some weird reason, like my Magnolia Lily, one branch lost all its leaves but Coco is growing some sprouts.

Finally some visible growth for Avocado Miki.

Another drastic growth is Bachelor's buttons.

Cute little growth tuberose.

I didn't close the door tightly and Odyssey got out and lay herself comfortably. She does this because I can't carry her into. 


No comments:

Post a Comment