Thursday, May 4, 2017

One For The Road

Will be away for a few days with some girlfriends tomorrow so the plants will under the care of the BF. I hope he waters them.
 Recent heavy rain balded my Bali Hai Gold. Will pulling out my edamame when I get back next week, the pods are pathetically thin and sparse.

The new longan leaf gets bigger and bigger everyday. I wonder what's the actual size.

Magnolia Lily had a little setback after being attacked by spider mites. She lost some leaves.

Hydrangea is beginning to branch out. Yes.

Balsam and highland hydrangea.

Albeit slow, Magnolia Coco shows some growth.

3 cute bachelor's button seedlings accompanying the big one.

Tuberose sprouts more. I wonder how do you pronounce the word tuberose - tu-be-rose or tube-rose?

Sweet potato is beginning to root.

Nice growth - I trimmed off the older ones to make tzatziki for dinner just now.

The aerial roots of the basil are growing. I wonder what so I do with it? Should I sell them like the ones from the supermarket?

Thai basil I bought from supermarket. I'm attempting to root them again. This time I will leave them longer in the water. I was too impatient. Also, they begin to flower. Wonder if I would get some seeds?

One more lavender died. Sigh.

I bought a pack of heirloom tomatoes and I saved some seeds and sowed them. I thought it was a failure but the babies showed up today! One thing is that I don't know what I will get.
Heirloom tomatoes are these:
photo: loveandlemons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment