Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Indulgence: Prettiness

This week saw me spending too much (to my liking anyway) money on plants. 

 I purchased 2 dwarf calla lilies. How gorgeous are the colors!

Gasp! Staghorn fern. It won't be the one and only.


This will be hung in the master bedroom but I will have to re-tie it with fishing line so it has a cleaner look and also my drilling skill is rather lacking I need to wait for the BF to come home from Europe to do that.

This is the inspiration. I will be asking my dad to make the exact frame for my next staghorn.

Look at this.... The nursery has at least 5 walls of these.


Lowland hydrangea which I named Penelope. Heh.

It has been raining a lot and I forgot to bring it in. Gah.

Sweet potato. I've plucked the slips out from the tuber and they are growing roots in a rapid rate. I should be able to transplant them into soil next week or so.

Heirloom tomatoes. I separated them into 2 planters. Coco ate the seedlings as one of the planters was on the floor.

Avocado suffered a little sunburn.

Twins! Magnolia Coco.

Ylang-ylang blooming again.

Very expensive purchase - peonies and rose. But will you look at them. Gorgeousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment