Saturday, May 13, 2017

Saturday Noon

The 2 plumerias  that I moved to the other apartments are extremely happy.

 And I'm happy because it turned out that one of them is this. I haven't seen her for the longest time as it's placed at the balcony of a bedroom that's being rented out and I have no access to it. Look at her! Just the other I was contemplating to buy a similar dwarf. 


My love for plumerias kinda rekindled so I'm rooting these two.


That aside, my new hydrangea and magnolia coco arrived. Happiness is when the hydrangea is blooming and both are taller than I have expected.

Avocados were cheap lately so we could afford this time. Am growing them to practice grafting, which kind of icky - it's pretty similar to Mengele's experiments if you think about it.

 Thai basil did start to root. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment