Saturday, February 8, 2020

Rooting Game and Something Else

Fernleaf cactus has such delicate roots!

The recently broken one took a little longer to root which had me worried a bit. Today I saw two fine roots. 

Fernleaf cactus's tribe member, ric rac also has sprouted. They sure have delicate roots.

Monstera Adonsonii is also rooting well. 

Monstera deliciosa var Albo Variegata (this is the correct name and let's call her Princess Ali, her name is too long) took a while to get started but once it does, it really grows.

I bought a bunch of pussy willows (Salix sp.) from the supermarket and they rooted too. 

I uprooted the Stephania erectas due to curiosity  the sprouted one has stopped its growth) and it was a right move. The sprouted one has rooted! So I don't have much worry about it.

On the other hand... the one that I put in stress (because it was in a couple of different medium), have 2 deep holes and still without roots. Good god. I cleaned it up and let it dry to callous for now. 

Pluto is stuck again for Pete's sake.

Squami is unfurling her new leaf and it's so pretty and delicate. 

Odyssey decapitated the biggest Crocus I have in the garden. She is such a hater. She also attempted to dig out a couple of Tulip bulbs.

LWS shows off her first flower to me!

Midnight online shopping ended up with these two Philodendrons: Pastazanum and Mayoi. They are in my sister's care in Malaysia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment