Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Etc Etc Etc

I made a new macramé for Gus the cactus leaf fern (for whatever reason, this one is very masculine to me, thus a male name) and planning to hang Dundee the crocodile fern next to it, I just need to look for the right macramé pattern for it.

Well, well, well, look who's leafing again.

Rainbow carrots have germinated -  I was a little doubtful as the seeds were a little old.

Ali's root gets longer and it appears she might grew a couple of new ones. It also appears she has another node which I'm wondering if I should cut and propagate when it's more stable since the variegation is not as prominent and also as a safety.

Cute LWS flowers.

 The sprout of Stephania was very likely burnt as I left it open under the sun the other day and the other is just rotting I sliced it half trying to salvage it.


(Long-stemmed) Red roses from husband on Valentine's Day. They wilt so quickly!

A decapitated daffodil from the yard. Am I going to see blooms at all??

I planted some garlics that sprouted the other day just for the heck of it.

White onion that has sprouted grew beautiful roots but the bulb is rotting. I'm keeping this for the greens as it sprouted.

I chopped the larger leaves because it just looked so messy.

New acquisition: Philodendron gloriosum. Currently in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment