Monday, February 10, 2020

Look What You Made Me Do

I really wonder if the maidenhair fern (Adiantum sp. - Peruvianum???) really died this time cos putting in sphagnum moss did nothing. As a lsat resort, I'm putting her in Seramis clay granules with very diluted nutrient water (Seramis vitalnahrung) in a makeshift pots with the plastic food bowl.  I figured I won't dry her out this way this time. I'm very reluctant to buy a new one here because I only see the very tiny-leafed. What we have in Malaysia are of the size that I prefer. 
What's left of her. Roots were so brittle and black.

While potting I did notice a tiny clump of healthier(?) roots.

I thought I was going to lose P. Hastatum (Helena) as her leaves are turning yellow since last week and few days ago, they dropped but a new leaf unfurled. Today I noticed two new root nodes.


I snapped one of the juvenile leaves of P. squamiferum (Squami) when I watered her. Sigh.

Meanwhile, I have a new yellow Crocus flowering. I should get some fence for these. 

A couple of tulips are pushing out their flower buds too.


I didn't plant anything on this part of the yard and it appeared some bulb plants are growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment