Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Challenge with the Size of a Mammoth

We have moved into the new house and it proved to be a pretty challenging house. Since it's an old house with so many trees, the house is full of ants. The size of the house is also something that I need to get used to it. We haven't finished unpacking as we have another 2 houses/condos to deal with due to last minute development. It's really been a crazy week. That said, let's focus on what's on this house.
This is how our porch looks like. Few portulaca plants and some palm-like plants. 

 We have fake dill and a huge Kauka Wilder which has rust right now. This house has plenty of birdnest ferns that some of them I mounted to their natural habitat - trees.

Coco posing at the driveway. Speaking of Coco, it has also been challenging as she became blind two weeks ago. She's struggling a little right now as she does not know this house. This picture is also deceiving - she sat down because she was scared to move around.

The movers broke the pot of my Kauka Wilder so I've grounded her. She's a little wilted but I think she will do fine.

How my condo plants currently are right now. Avocado Miki died and Magnolia Lily doesn't seem to be doing too good. The new green shoot died. the 2 plumerias in the picture came from the other apartment of ours. They should be doing well here. There's so much sun here, I've already got pretty tanned.

Rangoon creeper at our backyard. We have another one in frontyard. 

 We have 2 pots of this cute purple flowered-plant,

One of the ferns I mounted.

I should do a better job with this!

I found an oakleaf fern at my garbage bin so I tied it up on the mango tree.

I bought another Platycerium - Elephantosis (furthest left) and have it mounted on a Daiso chopping board.

The oakleaf ferns that I collected last week, finally mounted on Daiso chopping board.

Saw this oakleaf fern at one of my neighbour's when walking Odyssey earlier this evening. And to think it was a rare fern...?

1 comment:

  1. such a wonderful blog! keep it up and I've saved it to my reading list

    ReplyDelete