Friday, July 7, 2017

New Babies

My 2 unknown Platyceriums arrived. They are reckoned to be Wallichii but... anyway they looked wilted when I took them out from the package. Gave them some water and left them at the balcony for some air.


And they all look perked up in the evening (well, I took this picture midnight actually).

And here's Odyssey saying hi!

I've noticed there's a row of 3-4 trees full of Platyceriums and birdnest ferns in KL/Bangsar road and I managed to pulled over just the other to admire and take a couple of pictures of them.  A closer look showed they belonged to someone - the platyceriums are tied to the trees and spotlights were installed to show them off. Was so tempted to pluck the lowest ones!  



We went to the new house and lo and behold, there's a flowering Rangoon Creeper growing at the back of the house which I'm very much tempted to move them to the front porch to twine with Bauhinia Phanera kockiana. 
 There are plenty of mulberry trees and birdnest ferns that I plan to either sell or give away. The previous tenant also left few orchids of unknown ID and some foliage plants (spider plant?). A Kauka Wilder is growing nicely in the front yard too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment