Sunday, July 9, 2017

A Gung Ho Move

Seeing that trimming the roots of Magnolia did some wonder with some new shoots coming out from her, I did the same to Calla Lilies and Avocado. 

 Avocado has been suffering from dried leaves which I thought to be burned from sun but the thing is that only mature leaves are like that. New leaves aren't burned. It has to be something else making it this way, isn't it? I noticed some blackened roots after pulling her out from soil. I also moved her under the plumeria tree for shade to let her rehab.

After some rots, I pulled her out to clean the rot from the bulbs. Hope this will perk her up a bit seeing all the blooms are dried out. Having that said, I need to learn more about her.

The After Dark orchids after moving them indoor.

Ylang-ylang is showing off. I think she will love the new house. Also, I will be planting her into the ground and will be practising my grafting (morbid!) on her so I can leave her there and have my own Ylang-ylang when we move again.

My sole surviving lavender sharing house with an onion. I am considering to purchase more lavender as I need to combat mosquito issue. Other plants in the combat list will be basil 

My tomatoes bloom kept falling off due to lack of sun. Maybe I just move her to the new house already. 

Ms Ridleyi is growing pretty well except that I didn't realise I cracked her couple of fronds.

I also broke Ms Bifurcatum the younger's shield when I was transpotting her from the bathtub after shower.

 What a wall. I will replicate and improve this in the new house. Am also veery tempted to change Bifurcatum sisters' frame to a lighter and slimmer one like Ms Ridleyi's for a sleeker and graceful look.


No comments:

Post a Comment