Saturday, August 30, 2014

Happy National Day

This is only blooming plumeria I have right now. The color has turned lighter than the mother plant. I suppose it doesn't have as much sun exposure.


My edibles. I included shallots (middle) this time, found some shallots that sprouted shoots in the kitchen. Probably won't last.

Another new addition for edibles is ginger. I also have Portulaca (pointy-leaf) and Purslane (round-leaf) that I picked from my building's lobby.

My inedible lemongrass/citronella has grown after a drastic prune early this month.


Went to the nursery to exchange the size of the pot plates I bought 2 weeks ago. Came back with a cutting and he gave me another cutting that's rotted during rooting. Why not.

Such a gorgeous cutting. It's a yellow variety with an amazing citrus-y scent.

The free cutting I received. Such a lovely inflo of red bloom. I hope this thrives.

The blooms of the cuttings.

Penang Peach bloom that I collected while walking with Coco this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment