Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Cornucopia

Maung Pani has been interesting. Her colour fades beautifully as days go by.

Taken on 9th Aug.


 Both taken on 13th Aug.

Taken on 14th Aug.

A NOID dwarf I acquired recently. Smells so good.

Many of the plants are attacked by spider mites from one of the plants I bought bulk few weeks ago. Was recommended to use neem oil to counter this.

Finally found neem oil in the form of spray. Expensive compared to the pure neem oil but it doesn't have the stinky smell. It has a hint of citronella.


Another free cutting from the nursery I frequent. She was supposed to root one and sell to me but it died so she gave me a free cutting instead. The bloom was more to white with pink edge.

 A new addition, well not really, as the seller gave me a wrong colour the other day.

He gave me this instead of below which I wanted.


New addition - salmon pink! Finally!


My ever-growing plumeria collection. I have 3 cuttings being rooted now - Penang Peach that rotted, Aussie Pink & free cutting I received last week.

The 'illegal immigrant' in Austria is doing pretty well albeit slow. Can't wait it to bloom!

On another note, I re-planted garlic and spring onion moved to shaded area. I also chopped the spring onion at the bulb, as per this blog post. Yes, the 3 plumeria cuttings I'm rooting are in the background. (clingwrap method & bag rooting method).

No comments:

Post a Comment