Saturday, August 23, 2014

For Once, It's not a Plumeria Update

I suppose I should do a non-plumeria update. I've added avocado to my diet recently to help with my crazy cholesterol level (yes, my bad cholesterol is on the borderline whilst my good cholesterol is triple the optimum level, no shit). Anyway, since I have ample avocado pits, I decided to try to germinate them. 


Because we don't have the woody toothpicks, I use the toothpicks we have. I peeled the skin off as this skin would encourage molds and stuff. Will keep an update when there's progress.

My succulents from my dad's did not flare well. Remember how cute they were in March?
.
.
.
.
.

Here's how they are now.

They are etiolated due to lack of sun. They are placed in my bathroom actually. They were already like this before I moved them here. Oh well. I suppose I could still snap a couple more from my dad's mother plant. :D

I've been watching a lot of gardening/home improvement on YouTube, primarily Australian shows, Burke's Backyard and Better Homes & Gardens. They are so informative and fun to watch!

PS - My green onion died. 

No comments:

Post a Comment