Sunday, August 10, 2014

Blessed

Today was a very lucky day for me. I managed to get hold of the dwarf red plumeria and pale pink/yellow plumeria rooted cuttings from the nursery I always frequent for pots. 

 The parents.

 My cutting - it was a broken branch. The blooms smell so good.


The odd-shaped cutting finally has a popcorn.

Potted - the free cuttings, the weird one and popcorned Penang Peach. I cut the shriveled one and let it callus again.

Penang Peach - I'm trying out another technique that I learned from FB group - clingwrap.

For the Aussie Pink, I did bag rooting.

My plumeria collection - currently 18. I have about 3 cuttings and some seeds coming my way.

My Maung Pani finally bloomed! It doesn't look like Maung Pani but I still like her a lot.

The lemongrass has gone crazy so I cut them off.

Bonus - Coco went to the dog spa and got a new cut. Nope, not my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment