Wednesday, October 9, 2019

New Continent, New Address

I have been away for too long and I have a couple of good reasons for that - I've become a mother to a boy and we've moved to Europe. That's right. 
I had to say to goodbye to a lot of my plants. Some I gave to my parents to care and I did fly here with four precious (and rare) ones - Huperzia, Maidenhair fern, Ridleyii which died after a week and birdnest fern.



I've also got myself back the Plumerias and Kaffir Lime plant that I gifted to a friend in Austria for he has passed away and the house was sold. MIL brought them back for me. These two I have to move them around to get sun. The kaffir lime was doing exceptionally well I must say - she was flowering so much but now that she's not getting as much sun, not many blooms turned fruit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment