Wednesday, October 9, 2019

New European Babies

Me being me, a crazy plant lady I acquired some new ones. 
Olive sapling - Olea Europa.

Never a Calathea fan but this one captivated my heart. It is Calathea Musaica 'Network' Goeppertia kegeljanii Network.  It also happened to be my first Etsy purchase and she came from France.

Moving on the outdoor plants - my mother-in-law got me this balcony planter with thyme and rosemary while I added in the Basil that I have. 

Husband bought me a pot of yellow mums. I didn't care for it well the blooms were gone by the time Autumn started.

I bought some Dahlia tubers and some spring bulbs that I don't remember to plant but I had to leave the country due to visa complications so they were planted into ground late by my MIL. 

 A single bayleaf from my MIL.

Horseradish my MIL planted whilst I was away.

Our new apartment comes with a lanky fig tree. 

Garlic chives, also from my MIL.

And of course, my life is not complete without hydrangeas. Yes... I finally get to enjoy many of the wonderful varieties! I got these two half-priced from Bauhaus as they were not pretty but it's ok! They will be pretty next year!


Autumn bulbs like tulips, Crocus and Daffodils are in the ground few weeks ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment