Sunday, June 24, 2018

Here and There, A Little Bit More

With new development in our lives and heavy travelling, the yard was quite forsaken. The Plot to Happiness is being put on hold on as mentioned in previous post and one of the fence post gone kaputt so Odyssey had access to it although she's just walking around, no harm done.
Here's a little update to what's going on. 
 The egg magnolia has been flowering a few times, I think this is the third one. It looked so cute.

My poor maidenhair fern almost died twice but it bounced back. 

 The red magnolia sprouted new branch and the leaves are so much bigger! I'm very happy that's she's happy.

One of the plants I acquired from Austria in April was Korean mint. It's not doing as well as I thought it'd be. Also, the two mints that I had kinda died too.

Got bay leaf plant from Austria too. Doing better than I've expected in humid climate.

 Lastly, I attempted to grow Alpine strawberries again and this time worked. I could see new runners growing and it is growing a fruit too.


My hydrangeas are doing alright except for the gardener kept trimming when he cut my grass. So annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment