Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Here and There

I've been cracking my head on how to make a new mount for the staghorn -  I even went to scout for some wood in the mini jungle next to my building. Found a nice dead trunk but I didn't spray myself with mozzie repellant so I gave up sawing it half way. Just too many mozzies. And then I found some sticks in our laundry room that were left by the previous house owner and so I decided to make a lattice. Sawing them into shorter length was the easiest part, turned out hammering the nails was the worst thing ever. I gave it up and used hot glue and strings instead. To think I'd be as skillful as my dad in carpentry....


Stupid Odyssey pulled her out from the kitchen sink breaking the fronds and she also bit a chunk of the shield 😭.
**Update: this is supposedly elkhorn fern, Platycerium bifurcatum. 

My poor hydrangea! She seems recovering a little bit, growing some shoots out.

On a better note.... look at this perfection.

 Longan surprised my by growing new leaves.

I'm still suffering from a curse - adenium can't bloom fully!

Sweet potato sharing pot with Thai basil. The former isn't doing pretty well though.

My heart breaks as I'm witnessing Magnolia losing more leaves. I really hope I'm doing the right thing.

Went to the local florist today and got myself some sunflowers and some James Storie Orchids. Love how vivid the colors are!
  
A few pictures I took from the florist.

Was very tempted to buy the hibiscus but... 


No comments:

Post a Comment