Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Revival

 For some weird reason, one Bachelor's Button seedling is bigger than the other.

My edamame beans aren't as fat as I wanted them to be.

Lowland hydrangea is thriving, seems to be sprouting new shoots. I was contemplating if I should chop the top off to promote branching but turns out I don't have to.

Magnolia Lily is sprouting new shoots, if only they were flower buds.



So highland hydrangea somehow revived. I was thinking to use the pot for the balsam seedlings (the last two balsams plants were killed off, very weak due to spider mite attacks) and turned out hydrangea refused to die and sprouted some shoots instead. Man, whatever. I transplanted the balsam seedlings anyway.

My sister is rooting some common mint for me. 
And the same time, I sowed kailan/Chinese kale in a planter and Brussels sprouts on another. The Brussels sprout seeds are very old so instead of throwing them away, I just sowed them. Not putting much hope on it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment