Sunday, October 4, 2015

Update on the Locals

A little more than a week away from home saw some plants flourished, some fell back.

Raab rapini flourished but not without a pesy infestation. 

Tomato still growing despite falling back. A new shoot grew rapidly I cut the main one off.

The hydrangea cutting with the strongest root system withered. Quickly stuck them into soil to see if it will help.

Couple of days before leaving, Nancy the hydrangea withered so much I believed it was water-clogged. 

I should harvest the ginger soon.

Adenium grew some blooms surprisingly.

Some baby mother of thousands that I gotten along the street. 

The cactus was probably water-clogged too. Lavender suffered a bit too.

I didn't get to see the gardenia bloom again. Sigh.

The avocado shot up.

The plumeria corner, forever infested with the white stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment