Monday, October 12, 2015

of Portulaca, Succulents and Others

A colleague at work ordered a bunch of portulaca cuttings but they were left in the parcel over the weekend, when she got back to work on Monday, the cuttings were affected. She split the cuttings with me to salvage the cuttings seeing that I'm developing a greener thumb.

Another colleague has a pot at work so we planted some and left the pot at the windowsill.
The ones I brought home, I stuck them into various pots.




Back to my own balcony garden:

The magnolia cuttings are growing and coming out from dormancy.
.
 All 3 of the magnolia seeds I sowed germinated. I transplanted the biggest to the pot.

Nancy the hydrangea survived after a scare.

The adenium is flowering again.


Baby mother of thousands growing their own babies already.

Mexican Stonecrop.

The most common succulent: Echeveria.

Bluebean.

The vertical garden at the apartment didn't look good at all, spent an hour fixing it. Will need to buy more plants soon. Many died.

No comments:

Post a Comment