Saturday, May 31, 2014

Just When I Got My Confidence Up...

Most of my plants aren't doing great - the acclimatised hydrangea died. House-moving proved to be a little stressful for it, 4 days without water when I left for Osaka and it totally gave up its life after I repotted it.
The red balsam also died. Also from repotting. Good god.
All the plumeria cuttings suffered rot, except Maung Pani. I salvaged the tips and tried again - don't look too good seeing they are rather soft. Sigh. On the other hand, Malaysian Red is thriving. Malaysia Boleh!
The prongs are now more developed and leaves are growing for Malaysian Red.

What's left of my plumeria cuttings. Sad.

 My lemon tree isn't doing good too - I was told it is not getting enough sun. WTF.

I stopped by the local nursery and got myself a pot of hydrangea - it's a little thin but well-acclimatised. But it seems I'm not giving it enough water I saw some dried up leaves.


Other than that, the lotus is growing leaves after I put two fertilizer tablets but the leaves aren't growing upright. The duckweeds on the water are growing so much it's almost covering the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment