Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Glory Days

Last Saturday saw me and my sister braving the rain and went to two separate nurseries - Selangor Green Lane Sungai Buloh and Green Mart Tropicana (the latter is my regular joint). I bought more plants. Heh.
Inedible lemongrass, serai wangi. The leaves were so fragrant oh my god, it blew me away. Bought this to keep mosquitoes away. Hope it works.

Pink lotus. Finally. I sealed the potholes with epoxy putty but I'm unsure if it's working. Water still leaks a bit from somewhere. The body of the pot is also leaking - I didn't waterproof it. We even managed to snag 6 guppies for RM4 from a nursery. The petshop nearby sell one for RM1.50. What bargain.

 My pale pink plumeria, which one plumeria expert thinks it's a seedling, looking very pretty in a new pot and ballet pink gravel.

 My Gina Red cutting is going to say hi soon. Excited.

 My Malaysian Red, my first love. It's good to know it's still going strong.

 A broken branch of my Maung Pani cutting is also looking good. My Salmon Pink cutting didn't survive, it got rotten but I managed to salvage a few inches of the tips and they are being calloused. Will stick them to the soil again in a few days.

My adenium upgraded - looking so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment