Saturday, March 22, 2014

Process of Learning & A Little Update

My Cameron Hydrangea died the same way as my first hydrangea; shoots dying after another, blackened branch and white fungus at the surface of the soil. After a little online research, I figured out how they died; root rot. The soil that I have used, Baba lazy soil isn't as well-drained as I thought it would be and I was so stupid I reused the same soil as my first hydrangea. So sad.


On another hand, the BF bought a huge bloom of mophead hydrangea with a long stem for me the other day so I had it propagated. It started to shoot just the next day, amazing. I vow not to buy Baba lazy soil anymore - instead I would buy the loose soil I got from the nursery at Sg Buloh.


The bloom the BF bought.

My Malaysian Red plumeria is doing great except the flowers now have orange-colour throat and lighter-coloured petals compared to the first round of blooms.

New leaf! Looks like its giving a middle finger. LOL

Two shoots appearing .

BF's monkey cup grew 2 pitchers.

My balsams are growing turning to the direction of the sun.

MY acclimatized hydrangea is doing pretty good too albeit slow-growing shoots.

Can't say about my pale pink plumeria, the branches are rather soft I shouldn't have watered it so much when I repotted it. The flowers buds dropped. Have stop watering since.

No comments:

Post a Comment