Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Growing

I'm relatively happy with the plants, especially with my deep red plumeria, which its ID should be Malaysian Red. I'm getting my pale pink one ID'ed too.

The upper image was taken today and below was three weeks ago. You can see there will be new leaves growing.

My acclimatized hydrangea, today and three weeks before. The new leaves no longer have spots and growing strong. I read from somewhere hydrangeas are sensitive with winds too, but it seems to hold up well as it's directly before a ceiling fan.
My current worry now has narrowed down only to my Cameron hydrangea. Another bud withered today. Total of three buds died this week and they were located at the top part of the plant. I wonder if this was the effect of the root cutting I did 3 weeks. The colour of leaves have not improved too. In fact I can see some leafing buds are getting pale in colour. Shall wait for answers from the forum again.

No comments:

Post a Comment