Saturday, April 11, 2020

Longer & Warmer Days

Yay, spring is finally here! I'm so happy. 
Neighbors have started to do some spring cleaning and planting flowers in their garden. While mine.... well has a bit of color now that the tulips are starting to bloom.



Finally! Pink Charms bloomed! For a while I thought I got cheated.

This patch of darker tulips are taking its time to bloom.


The buds on the branches of the hydrangea on the right side of the garden is wilting although the growth on the base isn't. Don't know whats going on with her?

 Random plant that I'm looking forward to seeing bloom. I think I planted something there but I don't remember what.

Edibles.


My starters. Some not doing too well. Previous salad and green onionsseedlings died because I was neglecting them.

This baby is out enjoying the sun although I haven't seen any new growth. Well as along as it's not etiolating I guess it's fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment