Sunday, March 15, 2020

New Season

My babies back in Malaysia. Doesn't seem like I will be getting them in May (planned to head back) since Coronavirus is spreading.

Mama Pluto.

Sister can't remember if this was Gloriosum or Pastazanum.

Monstera Variegata grew another aerial root and I decided it was time to transplant it, I also covered the aerial root so it can grow more roots.

Bought a Pinguicula (labeled as Tina but after a Google check, it doesn't look like it). 




Finally Pluto is growing properly, kind of, although not as tight as the mother plant.

Philodendron Pedatum grew shoots so I transplanted them into Seramis.

The cactus ferns were transplanted to. The mother plant of Cactusleaf fern isn't doing particularly well, it emitted some rotting smell so I pulled it out of the soil, washed its roots and put it into a jar of water. 





Garlic chives and green onions.

My mixed salad seedlings are awfully leggy.

I transplanted garlic seedlings into soil and seems a couple aren't doing too well.

No comments:

Post a Comment