Thursday, January 30, 2020

Oops I...

So erm, the fernleaf cactus aka Selenicereus chrysocardium seems to have a type of virus so I was told to smear some cinnamon on them. Hope that works.
And so I got myself a Monstera Variegata cutting. I believe it is an Albo Borsigiana looking at how she grows. 


Today I finally sorted some things out.
Made myself a cutting from the Monstera Adonsonii. 

Got myself leaves of Peperomia Hovaria & Rosso and a very tiny Philodendron Pedatum sapling when I went to the nursery to get a pot for Adonsonii.

Finally, Pluto pushed that leaf out revealing another two leaves. That leaf was like a stubborn plug! I've been putting Pluto near the humidifier. I'm unsure if that's the factor.

I also combined both the Squamis so she looks so much fuller despite just the extra two leaves. Repotting her also made her look tidier and her leaves are more prominently displayed.

So was the Adonsonii. She's a beauty. Interesting fact: the true size of the mature leaf is up to 30cm. What a giant.

No comments:

Post a Comment