Thursday, December 7, 2017

Broken

Mosquitoes broke me. I no longer could enjoy gardening. I had to keep my action haste and it's giving me grievance.
Other than that, I purchased more annuals yesterday: zinnia, cosmos and marigolds. I also bought a pot of bird eye chilli.

Odyssey dug out the cosmos and peach zinnia 5 minutes after I planted them into the ground. God damn it.

As you can see, the dual-colored balsams are reaching their end. Hydrangeas are growing pretty slow.

I'm quite disappointed to see this rose variety has such a small bloom.

The Prince (David Austin variety) has arrived. It's quite different from what I have expected.

 I very quickly transplanted tomato and white radish seedlings to this plot. I got dizzy few times from getting up quickly to get the mosquitoes off me. ARGH!

Jee Petch looking extra pretty today!

No comments:

Post a Comment