Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Bloomer and Foliage

My marigold patch isn't doing ok since odyssey loves to walk on that patch.


Odyssey broke this one on the base so it's dying. I wonder if I managed to root the broken cutting the last time?

Ms Ridleyi has 2 fronds now.  

I should cut those dried stems. It's so nice to see that it survived.

Baby bifurcatum is growing bigger pretty quickly.

For the love of God, the flower bud of Egg Magnolia dropped?

A succulent that I took from the Airbnb in Los Angeles.

More blooms!

That 2 dual-colored roses. I've decided to hold of my rose haul. I should not be so greedy.

What's left of my dahlia.

I have 3 pots of freesias. Only 2 pots have sprouted but not all of the bulbs did. There's at least 10 bulbs per pot.


A couple of my autumn beauty sunflowers are going to bloom.


The Mexican Giants decided to grow more blooms and they look mutant.



No comments:

Post a Comment