Thursday, November 16, 2017

Progress

French beans are finally forming pods. Yay.

Our first zucchini which I hand-pollinated because I was anxious. I accidentally stabbed it with my nail when I moved it to lay on the stalk to avoid rot. Gah! 

Harvested most of the kailan a couple of days ago to make space for lettuce. Will be saving seeds from the bolted ones.

The harvest. Made some chips from the leaves but we don't like them so I froze most of the leaves. I really don't know what to do with overgrown kailans.

The stems I peeled and stir-fried with garlic made my super yummy lunch. Even Odyssey loved it.

Fruit start to take form for my longan.

The mulberries had second major prune. I hope I'm not too late so they can fruit again in late Dec for my future in-laws who will be here visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment