Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Inedibles

Ms Ridleyi lost one of her fronds.

But she's growing two more!

Elephantotis growing new shields.

A random baby on the Elkhorn.

I thought I lose the maidenhair fern but no! Lucky I didn't pull it out and chuck away!

One plumeria finally blooming! Can't wait see what variety this is!

Wild orchid, they said. I need to find out the name.
** 6/12/2017 - ID identified: Arundina Orchid aka Bamboo Orchid

Cute balsams. Will be collecting seeds and sell soon.

Random thing growing among the rainlily. I accidentally pulled out some of the tuberose bulbs during weeding so I planted them in here too.

All the mulberry bush had major pruning again.

I uprooted the remaining of dahlia seedlings that I transplanted to ground near entrance. Odyssey trampled most of them. The reason I uprooted and clear the area is to plant some more durable (and cheap) for an upcoming event in January. Marigold maybe? I purchased 6 pots of marigold at RM24 today. Quite a steal as someone told me she bought a pot at RM6.



I also cleared on another side where I transplanted the lavender-colored balsams.

The area where I intend to grow the Botanical Interests Perennial Mix. I should start sowing the seeds. 

Upclose of a Mexican Giant Sunflower bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment