Wednesday, March 29, 2017

New Purchases

I took a leap of faith and spent a little more than I should to get a rare plant - Magnolia Lily. I found one via online platform while I was looking for tuberose. Happiest day of my life as at the same time they sell lowland hydrangea. They have arrived today but I couldn't take any photos as I broke my iPhone and currently using a smartphone that doesn't have a good camera.
This is the only picture I took when I arrived to show to the seller as she asked for a photo.

I hope to take more pictures tomorrow during the day with a semi-DSLR. Meanwhile let me feast your eyes with this Saucer magnolia (in my wishlist!) in the Austrian home that's currently blooming.

Because I was excited. I transplanted all three and the Avocado Miki to pots. I also stacked them up with empty pots so they could get more sun.
Also may I just share the Lily of the Incas in my bathroom. Just gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment