Wednesday, March 1, 2017

New Beginnings

My bachelor's button seedlings. I was told they are potted plants but turned out to be weed-type. >_<

Edamame seedlings.

French beans.

Tiny beans are forming!

A little worried about the new magnolia coco but turned out it's growing new shoots. 

So are my hydrangea.

Balsam plants!

Lemon is also growing shoot. I need to check if it's grafted with the seller tomorrow!

I'm already thinking to grow longan and this is just a test since one of the seeds was growing shoot so I planted it. I will definitely be buying a grafted one.

 Avocado seedlings. If I could, I would buy a grafted/marcotted one too. Just take too long to grow from seed and the risk of it not fruiting is too high.
A broken plumeria branch that I found when walking the dogs. 

Speaking of dogs, here's Coco and Odyssey sleeping in the car during a long drive home from my parents'. 


No comments:

Post a Comment